Login Register

Fire in floorboards of Georgeham home dealt with by firefighters

By NDJWill  |  Posted: November 07, 2012

Fire engine
Comments (0)

Floorboards which caught fire at a house in Chapel Street, Georgeham, were found to have extinguished themselves by the time firefighters arrived on the scene.

Firefighters from Braunton and Woolcombe stations headed to the fire, which started at around 9.15pm last night, after reports of a small fire.

With the fire out on arrival they used a thermal imaging camera to check for hot spots but no further signs of fire were found.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR