Login Register

Fire crews called to gas leak at Barnstaple property

By e_glanfield  |  Posted: January 28, 2013

Fire engine
Comments (0)

Fire crews from Barnstaple were called to reports of a gas leak at a property in the town this afternoon.

Two fire engines from the town attended the property in St Marys Road shortly after 3pm.

Upon arrival, firefighters found a defective gas cooker.

Fire crews wore breathing apparatus and used one hose reel jet and one gas detector to make the premises safe.

Crews also isolated the gas supply before leaving the property in the hands of the owners.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR