Find out what the traffic is doing and how it might affect your journey each day with our list of road works taking place in the region.
• October 7-10: Road closed for patching works on the Old Berrynarbor Road
Braunton – A361
• October 7 -11: Traffic lights in place for work to be carried out on lights at Chaloners Road
• October 7-9: Traffic lights at Braunton Road for planned work by BT between Chivenor Cross and Kiln Lane
Clovelly – A39
• October 4 -8: Traffic lights in place BT carrying out pole renewal works between Woolsery Cross and Downland Cross, Higher Clovelly
Combe Martin – A399:
• September 16 – October 20: A399 at Castle Street traffic lights for trenching of footpath.
• September 9 –November 4: A399 at Victoria street traffic lights for trenching of footpath and road, pole replacement and overhead refurbishment.
Kingford Bridge – A377:
• September 3 – October 29: A retaining wall is being built on 100 metres of carriageway adjacent to Kingford Bridge. The road is closed.
Ilfracombe – A399
• October 6-8: Road closed for South West Water to provide new water service at Hillsborough Road
• September 1 – December 20: B3227 Road closed between Buda Farm and Langtree Common for patching works.
• September 1 – December 20: Collacott Cross in Langtree road closed for patching works.
• September 17 – December 25: Road closed between 9 and 2 Rushcott Close due to installation of approximately 400m of sewer line. Work is also being carried out to repair damaged sections of the sewer pipe. Only small sections of the road will be closed at any one time and residents will still have full access.
If you've got a traffic update we haven't included, please email email@example.com with the details or send us a message on Twitter: @NDJournal.