Find out what the traffic is doing and how it might affect your journey each day with our list of road works taking place in the region.
• September 16 – 25: Multiple works are being carried out at Backfield in Appledore. The road is closed.
• September 23-25: Pilton Causeway A39/B2149 traffic lights installed for high friction surfacing
• September 23-30: East Street closed for footway repair and surface dressing
Combe Martin – Berry Down
• September 23-25: A3132 at Smythen Cross to Berry Down Cross traffic lights installed for works to water pipes to be carried out.
• September 16 – October 20: A399 Castle Street traffic lights for trenching of footpath
Kingford Bridge – A377
• September 3 – October 29: A retaining wall is being built on 100 metres of carriageway adjacent to Kingford Bridge. The road is closed.
• September 2 – 26: The pumping sewage main is being renewed along the length of the Lyndale bridge. Multi-way traffic control is in place. Delays likely.
• September 20-25: Station Road traffic lights for gas pipe work to be carried out.
• September 16 – 27: Surface dressing is taking place at Bolham roundabout to Ashmill on the A361. The road is closed from 8pm to 6am.
• September 1 – December 20: B3227 Road closed between Buda Farm and Langtree Common for patching works.
• September 1 – December 20: Collacott Cross in Langtree road closed for patching works.
• September 9 – 27: Kersham Bridge road closed for bridge repair works. Delays likely.
• September 17 – 25: Road closed for sewer works.
If you've got a traffic update we haven't included, please email email@example.com with the details.