Login Register
 °

Suspected carbon monoxide leak in Ilfracombe

By NDJFran  |  Posted: December 30, 2012

Comments (0)

Fire crews were called to a property in Ilfracombe today following a suspected carbon monoxide leak.

They were alerted after a carbon monoxide detector was activated in the property in Regency Court, Ilfracombe.

Two crews attended the scene at around 4.35pm and checked the property using breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet.

They checked the property's cooker and ventilated the building until the detector level read zero.

Read more from North Devon Journal

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES