HUNDREDS of pounds worth of items were stolen from an auction house in Holsworthy last week.
Kivells Auction House in the town was broken into sometime between 6.30pm on Thursday, December 13 and 7.30am on Friday, December 14.
Valuables taken included jewellery, silver cutlery and a leather cased portrait of a baby.
Emma Tomkies, PCSO for Holsworthy said the auction room had not been targeted before. She said: "The intruder gained entry by forcing a locked external door. No serious damage was caused within the premises.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police on 101 with the crime reference number CH/12/666.
List of items stolen from Kivells Auction House:
- Mappin & Webb plated egg cup stand
- Plated Egg cruet
- 3 plated table salts & spoons
- Silver edged spectacle case
- Carved ivory Netsuke of man with toad on his back
- Deco marcasite cocktail watch
- Pierced metal casket with glass lid & ivory Samurai Warrior
- Solon corkscrew & oak 2 finger pull corkscrew
- Small papier mache abalone set snuff box
- 2 Amber cheroot holders (1 gold 1 silver mounted)
- Bag of plated cutlery, napkin ring, table salt & mustard pot
- Silver rimmed scent flask, dressing table jar & bud vase
- Box of necklaces, brooches & Rosary
- Leather cased portrait miniature of a Baby
- 6 Silver teaspoons
- 3 Silver spoons, 3 mustard spoons, WMF fork & 3 tea spoons
- Boxed Parker 61 fountain pen
- Mont Blanc fountain pen No 32
- Mont Blanc fountain pen (code CM1326033)
- Parker Vacomatic 59 pink & black strip fountain pen
- Parker Stirling Sonnet Cisele 2 piece penset
- Mont Blanc fountain pen (GB185777)
- Wooden box of silver handled button hooks, grape scissors etc.
- Pair of silver handled fish servers
- Festival of GB 1951 powder compact & Marcasite wreath gilt compact
- Austin Car Stratton compact & leather Rolls Royce key fob