FOUNDER of the Dogs Helping Kids charity Tracey Berridge tells us about her life in 20 Questions.
1. Childhood hero: Indiana Jones.
2. Hobbies: Anything sci-fi, fantasy, horror related, going to the cinema, dog walking, ancient civilisations and cultures, travelling.
3. Favourite music: Goth/rock.
4. Favourite book: Duncton Wood by William Horwood.
5. Favourite film: The Lord Of The Rings trilogy.
6. Favourite TV programme: The X Files and The Walking Dead.
7. Favourite restaurant: Giovanni's and Luca's Italian restaurant, Ilfracombe.
8. First job: Waitress/kitchen porter at The Manor pub in Croyde.
9. I'm very good at: Organising and helping people.
10. I'm very bad at: Being on time and talking to strangers.
11. A phrase I use too often: "In a minute".
12. Three people (dead or alive) I'd invite for dinner: Dr Dian Fossey, Arthur Pendragon, Derren Brown.
13. Other than my other half, I'd like to be stranded on a desert island with: Johnny Depp (who wouldn't be!).
14. I'm embarrassed by: Having a lot of grey hair.
15. Proudest moment: My Dad receiving his CBE at Buckingham Palace.
16. Best things about North Devon: The beautiful beaches and countryside, breathable air, mild climate and close to Dartmoor.
17. Worst things about North Devon: Wind turbines, building on green belt land and second homes that are never lived in.
18. What of our country's laws would you change: The Dangerous Dogs Act.
19. Overrated public figure: Ego inflated Z listers such as Peter Andre.
20. In another life I'd like to be: A profiler for the FBI.