Login Register

Firemen attend call to carbon monoxide alarm at Barnstaple property

By NDJNicole  |  Posted: February 26, 2013

Comments (0)

FIRE crews were called to a carbon monoxide alarm in Barnstaple last night.

Two engines from Barnstaple Fire Station went to Chanters Hill at 7.57pm.

A woman living in the property had already started ventilating her home after her alarm went off.

Watch manager Richard Bulled said the team went into the house with breathing equipment and a gas detector. He said: "The property was already ventilated because the lady had opened the windows and doors. That is what people are advised to do"

No carbon monoxide gas was traced and the woman was able to return inside.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR