Login Register

Chimney fire in Bideford property

By marcprosser  |  Posted: December 16, 2012

Comments (0)

Afire appliance from Bideford was called to reports of a chimney fire at Lower Meddon Street, Bideford in the late hours of Saturday evening.

Upon arrival crews confirmed fire within the property and set to work to extinguishing it, using small tools and chimney gear.

Read more from North Devon Journal

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES